Get our Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs guide!
- Detailed walkthrough
- 100% completion
- For Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3 versions of the game
- All Foodpods
- Instantly Downloadable
- More info
Already a LunaPass member?
Please access your exclusive Game Guide Catalog to download this guide.
Guide Screenshots (click to enlarge)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Game Guide Details
Lunabean’s Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs Walkthrough and Strategy Guide for the Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3 is all you need to help Flint Lockwood stop his out of control dynamic food replicator (FLDSMDFR) from not only ruining dinner, but destroying the world!
This walkthrough is a (100% completion) game guide and contains tips on how to find all Hydronic Foodpods and all puzzle pieces to make the Ultimate Weapon!
Game info – “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs”
Lunabean Rating: 7.0
Platforms: Wii, Xbox 360, PS3
Release Date: 09.15.09
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
LB Forums: Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs Help Thread
More Info: Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs Official Video Game Site
Sample Text – “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs” Walkthrough (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii)
Act I – When Good Food Goes Bad
Ice Cream Tundra
You begin the game with the ability to run around, jump, and use your gadget; a blow dryer (hotenougher) in this case. Go ahead and destroy your first Foodpod, the pink ice cream ball near the bottom of the screen by shooting it with your blow dryer.
After you’ve done that, melt the four popsicles to proceed right. To the right you’ll see a VW bus. Next to it is a bouncy box. Jump on top of the box and then over the bus.
In this area, take out the snowman in the middle and you’ll see two sets of popsicles: at the top and to the right. There are three Foodpods behind the ones at the top, feel free to destroy them. When you’re ready, head through the popsicles on the right and you’ll discover a vacuum truck.
Press the button shown over the truck to drive it. Use the gadget button to suck up the red goop, Chili, on the ground, making sure to get the chili in front of the popsicles to the right.
Exit the vacuum truck by pushing the same button you pushed to get in. Go through the popsicles and you’ll arrive at a river. The bridge is blocked and if you want the Foodpods at the top you’ll need to use the vacuum truck again. Otherwise, head down from the bridge and step out onto the dock. Jump to the floating waffle and ride it across the river.
On the far side, go up to the bridge and melt the popsicle, thus destroying the barrier blocking the bridge. Head back across it and jump into the vacuum truck. Drive it across the bridge and suck up any chili that you see on the far side.
Go through the popsicles on the right. This is an area filled with chili. Grab the vacuum truck and start sucking. You’ll see a percentage number at the top of the screen to let you know how much chili you have sucked up. When it reaches 100% you have it all. Be sure to concentrate on the chili in the middle surrounding the two kids. After you do this the level will end.
- In the first area with the vacuum truck you can jump up to a higher level using the VW bus.
- In the river area, go to the bottom of the dock and the bottom of the waffle trail to find pods.
- On the right side of the river, there is a pod behind the VW bus at the top and one at a higher level accessible via the bouncy box, near the snowman.
- To get the one on top of the VW bus near the final area, you’ll have to come back here later when you’ve fully upgraded your hotenougher (blow dryer). With it upgraded, stand to the left of the VW bus and jump up and zap it. If this isn’t working for you and you’re getting it down to one or two little green pieces of health, try backing up a tad. I was about a body length away from the VW bus. You may even want to try to run and jump at it while zapping it.