|Hunting rabbits can be a real pain but there are few tips to make things easier.
- Turn up the volume on your TV. Once in the area of a rabbit listen for a rustling sound. This means a rabbit is near.
- Rabbits like the flowering bushes. You'll see them running from one to another.
- You've used the bow many times before, so you shouldn't need reminding to pull and hold LT to go into a slo-mo mode.
- If you have a rabbit in your sights, be sure to lead it a little. These suckers are fast and if you aim directly at it, you'll miss.
- If you do miss, try to keep an eye on where you arrow landed. You should recover arrows so that you don't run out of ammo.
- You must actually pick up the dead rabbit by standing over it, looking at it, and hitting X when prompted.
- If one hunting ground isn't treating you right, move on to another.
- If you lose your horse, look for the green dot on the compass. This is your horse.