LB's "LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga" Walkthrough and Strategy Guide
Lunabean's Unofficial LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga Walkthrough and Strategy Guide (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii) contains everything you need to earn 100% Completion, and, well, save the Galaxy!
- 100% Completion Game Guide!
- Detailed Walkthrough for all 36 Missions!
- ALL Mini-Kit Canisters!
- ALL Blue Canisters!
- ALL Red Bricks!
- ALL Gold Bricks!
- Bounty Hunter Missions covered!
- Instant Digital Download!
- Professionally written!
Get our 100% Completion Guide:
"LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga" Game Guide
Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Mos Eisley Cantina
Your Jedi adventure begins at the Mos Eisley Cantina. Think of it as your home base. You are Qui-Gon and Ben Kenobi is by your side. If you want, pull out your light saber to destroy the various items in the room. Doing so will result in many Studs (Money). It may also result in trouble. If you are attacked, fight. Otherwise, continue picking up Studs.
When read, move to the bar near your entry and you'll be given a few options: Hints, Characters, Extras, Codes, Gold Bricks and Story Clips.
Across from the bar is an area with two bacta tanks. Each one has a character floating it it. This is where you can customize your characters, if you choose to do so (use up/down to select the body part you want to change, then left/right to change it). You will have more parts to choose from as you move through the game.
Next, look at the various doors at the back of the room. They are numbered I - VI, one for each episode of the game. You can only go through the green lit doorways, so enter "I".
Inside you'll find six more doors (seven, counting the "?"). Again, enter the green lit door, number 1. Select "Story".
Chapter 1 - Negotiations
You will begin in a conference room. Press and hold your "Force" button to break open the door (Wii gamers, hold "Z" and shake the nunchuk). Battle Droids will flood into the hall. Destroy them before they reach you with your Light Saber.
Use your Force on the glowing panels along the wall for Studs and health. If you want more studs, go into the room on your right where there are many.
Continue down the main hall and follow it to the right. Break the obstacles with your Light Saber to reach TC-14 (silver protocol droid). When you get near him, follow the on-screen instructions to have him join you party (use the "Tag Friendly Character" button, or "C" on the Wii).
You are now in control of TC-14. He can open doors for you...ones that are marked by his face, as opposed to those marked by an R2-D2 face. You can switch between characters at any time by getting near the character you want to become and hitting your "Tag Friendly Character" button.
As TC-14, your goal is to go through the door to the right of where you found the droid. However, if you want, you can go back and open the two doors that you went by earlier, but it's not necessary. So, use TC-14 to unlock the door using your "Force/Special Ability" button. Go through and unlock the next door.
In this room you'll see a vent/grate. Switch back to being a Jedi and move around until you get a Force Glow around the vent. Use your Force Power to gain access to the vent. Fight the Battle Droids that emerge, then the vent.
In this next room, a blue docking bay, destroy all of the Battle Droids then the two Droidekas (rolling shielded droids). To defeat the Droidekas, whack their shields until they fall, then go after them (on the Wii, shake your Wii-mote to swing your light-saber). When their shields go down, attack.
Next, go to the blue force field blocking your progress and use your Force Power on the glowing LEGOs to the left of the force field. It will create a small platform for you to jump on and then over the force field. Your other Jedi will follow you. Step on the red circle floor switch and your fellow Jedi will do the same, thus opening the force field.
Destroy the Battle Droids then use TC-14 on the switch near the red/brown ship. This will open the ship door for you. Enter. This will end the chapter.
Chapter 1 - Mini-Kit Canisters
1. In the first door on your left. You need a Protocol Droid to get in (C-3P0 Style). The LEGO Canister will be behind a blue force field. You need to stand on one of the two black circle switches and wait for the other character to stand on the other one. This will lower the force field.
2. In the first hallway, activate the six blue switches with your Force Power to create a LEGO Canister in front of you.
3. At the end of the first hallway, use TC-14 to get into the door on the left. Use Young Anakin to go through the vent on the left. It will place him above. Run to the bottom of the screen to collect the Canister.
4. From #3, move back toward the vent and step on the floor switch. This will lower the blue barriers, allowing access to the Canister on the right side. Use Jar-Har to jump up and collect it.
5. In the second hallway, to the right of the first hallway, activate the six purple switches with your Force Power to spawn a LEGO Canister in front of you, near where you get TC-14.
6. In the second hallway, go into the door on the left using R2-D2 to unlock the door. You'll see Canister #7 floating above, near the middle of the room. First, reassemble the hover ship and you'll see it go through the blue force field. Next, jump up onto the platform in the back left corner of the room. From here, locate the grate/vent above you. Use your Force Powers on it. As Jar-Jar, jump through to the other side. Drop down, switch to R2-D2, then hover across the gap to the switch (near the hover ship you moved). Jump on top of the hover ship, switch to Jar-Jar and jump up to grab Canister #6.
7. From #6, go back through to the main room and jump on top of the little moving cart. Switch to Jar-Jar and your fellow character will turn into a Jedi and move the cart for you, directly underneath the Canister. Jump up to get it.
8. After the second hallway, you need to move the vent/grate to proceed. When you move the grate it forms a scaffold/bench for you. Directly above that bench is the Canister. Double jump up to get it.
9. In the shiny blue room, you'll see a Canister to the left of where you enter. Drop down and move the large block then the two smaller blocks. Jump up as Jar-Jar and jump to the ledge where you'll get the Canister.
10. In the shiny blue room, in the area where you fight the two Droidekas, move the large block then the three smaller blocks on top of it. Jump to the top as Jar-Jar, then jump to the platform. Move to the bottom of the screen and you'll spot a Canister. Have R2 hover to it (or flip the switch below so it moves).
1. In the room where you begin. In the corner.
2. Move down the hall and enter the first room to your right. Build the gears on the left lift and ride it up to the top. Jump to the Canister.
3. At the end of the first hall, through the door to your left. In the corner of the room.
4. In the second hall, through the R2 door to the left. In the middle of the room.
5. In the same spot where Canister #5 is found in the normal game.
6. In the same spot as Canister #7 in the normal game.
7. Upon entering the blue shiny room, move toward the bottom of the screen. You'll spot the blue canister on the below ledge.
8. In the same spot as the Red Power Brick.
9. In the shiny blue room with the two Droidekas. In the front right corner. Jump to get it.
10. Behind the red/brown ship.
True Jedi Story Mode: 30,000
You shouldn't have any trouble getting Studs in this level. However, here are a couple of tips:
1. Use the Force on every panel lining the walls that you possibly can.
2. Enter the first room to the right and use the Force on the glowing object inside.
Red Power Brick
In the shiny blue room jump up to the ledge with the R2-D2 door and enter. Step on the red button and notice the small platform rise. Next, use Jar-Jar to jump into the open pod to the left. Make sure your partner is Jar-Jar and stand on the red button. Your partner Jar-Jar will hop in the opposite pod and stand on the button inside, thus releasing the Red Power Brick.
Unlocks Super Gonk
Chapter 2 - Invasion of Naboo
You will find yourself on Naboo. Follow the path, destroying Battle Droids as you go (the Force works best, as you can slam them into each other). Use your Force Power on the downed tree to clear the path. Continue forward, then use your Force Power again on the transport ship's engine that is blocking the path. Repeat until it explodes and opens the path.
Move forward for a cutscene, which will bring Jar-Jar into your party. This is good, because Jar-Jar can jump higher than anybody else.
Move up the stairs. Use your Force Power on the glowing wall to the left of the waterfall to create a bridge for you to jump across.
Switch to Jar-Jar and have him jump up to the platform that the Jedi can't reach. This will lower the platform and reveal a red wrench and some gears. Use your Force Power on the gears/wrench to lower another platform for you and collect the Blue Studs. Next, double jump to the next platform which will lower under your weight. Use Jar-Jar to lower the next platform and the next one. Fight the Battle Droids.
In the corner you'll see a block platform with a railing. Use your Force Power on the railing which will create a platform for you to jump up and across the waterfall. Kill the Battle Droids. This can look like a dead end, but it's not. There's an open archway in the back corner. Move through it.
Use your Force Power on the LEGOs below the log bridge, thus creating a ramp. Move up it and follow the path to the pretty water, destroying Battle Droids as you go.
Continue on to the right, through the swamp/water, to the lower swamp area. Destroy the Battle Droids then locate the cave entrance. To the right of the cave entrance, use Jar-Jar to jump up to the upper path. Go along the path to the platform that lowers under his weight. Move through the revealed opening.
Back outside, follow the path forward, destroying Battle Droids as you go. When you get to the lake, enter to complete the chapter.
Chapter 2 - LEGO Canisters
1. From the start, go forward and take the side-path to the right. You'll see a tree with a Target on it. Use your Force Power to move the three stones, jump on top of the stone, switch to a Blaster character and shoot the target. This will spawn a Canister. Jump up and grab it.
2. After you form the downed tree, destroy the tree with your Lightsaber to reveal the Canister.
3. On the original path, after the downed tree, you'll get to a transport ship. The Canister is above the ship on the left. Double jump up to get it.
4. Destroy that same transport ship with your Lightsaber and you'll see a hole in the ground beneath it. Drop down to get the Canister.
5. Right after you get Jar-Jar, you'll see a few flowers to the left of the base of the stairs. Use your Force Power on them to reveal a LEGO piece. Move it and it will create a platform for you underneath the Canister. Use Jar-Jar to jump up and get it.
6. At the second waterfall you get to, you'll see the Canister in the corner on a block platform. After you use your Force Power to move the railing of the platform, use Jar-Jar to jump up there and get the canister.
7. After you enter the cave, use your Force Power on the LEGOs below the log bridge. This will make a platform for you to get to the lower Canister.
8. Just after the log ramp and before the swamp, find the vent on the wall. Use Young Anakin or Wicket to go through the vent to the Canister.
9. In the second section of swamp/water (the lower section), you'll see several LEGO sticks blocking a cave entrance. Use your Force Power to move the LEGOs and grab the Canister.
10. After you exit the cave, assemble the three-section robot statue (feet, torso, head). This will spawn a Canister to the right of the statue.
1. When the 1st white Canister is located, although you don't have to hit the target.
2. Immediately before the transport.
3. At the base of the stairs leading to the Ruins. Right side.
4. Revealed when creating the bridge across the waterfall.
5. Just past the Boba Fett camera, in a small alcove.
6. Where the 6th white Canister is found.
7. In the swamp, to the right of the transport. Use the force to move the platform to the tree. Use it Jar-Jar to reach the platform and the Canister.
8. In the swamp, use Boba Fett to blow up the transport, then move into the swamp behind it to collect the Canister.
9. Where the 9th white Canister is found.
10. Where the 10th Canister is found, no assembly required.
True Jedi Story Mode: ?
True Jedi Free Play: 52,000
You shouldn't have any trouble getting Studs in this level.
Red Power Brick
After passing the 1st waterfall you'll end up on some platforms that lower once you stand on them. One will reveal a Boba Fett camera. Have Boba wave into it, then enter the revealed cave for the brick.
Unlocks: Poo Money
Get our 100% Completion Guide:
**This page, along with all pages at Lunabean.com
, is copyrighted.
You may not reproduce any portion of this page anywhere without the express written consent of Lunabean, LLC.
required to print any portion of this guide.
: include_once() [function.include-once
]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/lunabeanftp/public_html/guides/lego-star-wars-complete-saga-walkthrough.php
on line 295
: include_once(http://www.lunabean.com/includes/walkthroughs.html) [function.include-once
]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/lunabeanftp/public_html/guides/lego-star-wars-complete-saga-walkthrough.php
on line 295
: include_once() [function.include
]: Failed opening 'http://www.lunabean.com/includes/walkthroughs.html' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/lunabeanftp/public_html/guides/lego-star-wars-complete-saga-walkthrough.php
on line 295