6. The Godfather: The Game" Walkthrough (PS2, Xbox, PC) - You can't go from outsider to mob boss without asking for a little bit of help. That's where our walkthrough comes in.
7. "LEGO Star Wars" Walkthrough (PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, PC, Mac) - I read an article about "LEGO Star Wars II" a few weeks ago in one of those fancy pants gaming sites that started out with the line, "Who would have believed LEGO Star Wars was the hit that it was?". I'll tell you who, fancy pants gaming site. ME. LEGOs + Star Wars = two great tastes that taste great together. Duh.
8. "Prince of Persia 3: The Two Thrones" Walkthrough (PS2, Xbox, PC) - Better than the second, but not quite as good as the first. Still, it's a POP game, which is why it's still hanging around on the charts.
9. 24: The Game Walkthrough (PS2) - While I wrote the walkthrough and would love to draw more attention to it, I'm personally boycotting the series until I figure out what this is all about. Jeez, Chloe, thank goodness Edgar died and didn't have to see you like this.
10. Kingdom Hearts 2 Walkthrough (PS2) - I'd be lying if I didn't say this game was a bit of a disappointment. Sure, it was chock full of Kingdom Hearts greatness, but it wasn't nearly as challenging as the first. Perhaps that's why it's hanging out at number 10 on our little walkthrough chart. Anyway, I blame Goofy.