GRILLED OOCCOO SALAD WITH ROASTED DEKU NUTS AND RED POTION DRESSING
This is a delicious all-in-one dinner salad. It will serve 2 people (just make more to serve more!)
2 Ooccoo (chicken) breasts
1/4 - 1/2 lb Deku Nuts (Hazelnuts)
Crumbled Ordon Ranch (or any brand) Blue Cheese or Gorgonzola
Pear (any kind)
Red Potion Dressing (Raspberry Vinaigrette)
Optional salad stuff: olives, radishes, etc.
1. This is pretty basic. Grill the Ooccoo breast and, depending if you like cold or hot Ooccoo on your salad, either put it in the fridge before you make the salad, or time it so it comes off the grill when the salad is tossed.
2. Roast Deku Nuts in 350 degree oven for about 8- 12 minutes, or until they taste delicious (you may break the Deku Nuts in half or crush them if you like).
3. Slice pear.
4. Toss greens, optional salad stuff, and Red Potion Dressing.
5. Place salad on plates.
6. Top each plate with sliced Ooccoo breast, Deku Nuts, blue cheese, and pear.
7. Enjoy with a tall glass of Lon Lon Milk.
This recipe brought to you by:
LB's 'Zelda Twilight Princess' Walkthrough, Strategy Guide, and FAQ