2K Games has today announced the release of new downloadable content for both Xbox 360 and PC versions of BioShock
. The content includes new Plasmids and Tonics, achievements and interface upgrades.
Four Plasmids and Gene Tonics:
Achievements (exclusive to Xbox 360):
- Sonic Boom: Hurls creatures and objects back with a blast of force
- EVE saver: Enables Plasmids to use less EVE
- Vending Expert: Reduces prices in the vending machines
- Machine Buster: Increases the amount of damage players deal to cameras, bots and turrets
- Xbox 360 players can gain 100 points for “Brass Balls,” by beating BioShock on the “hard” difficulty setting without dying
2K has also added a widescreen option that offers a wider horizontal fiend of vision, as well as "additional enhancements to the game".
This new downloadable content is available for free via the Xbox Live Marketplace, through an Xbox 360 Title Update, and as part of a PC patch.
LB BioShock Walkthrough and Strategy Guide
Continue Article ↓